Colocation & Cloud
Best Practices Server
World Class Data Center
Managed Firewall & VPN
On Demand Experts™
Every feature of our data center is designed to support and protect mission-critical internet operations. Our data center design utilizes industry best-practices for quality. Our data center maintains the most rigorous ongoing maintenance routine in the industry.
All elements of the structure - building shell, exterior, floors and roof - meet or surpass local building codes and standards.
Built above sea-level with no basements, tightly sealed conduits, moisture barriers on exterior walls, and dedicated pump rooms; drainage/ evacuation systems; moisture detection sensors. Our Data Center is certified as not being located in a 100-year flood plain. Flood sensors and monitoring in critical areas.
- Building shell: location-dependent seismic compliance
- Exterior: fully anonymous, no signage outside. Exterior walls tightly sealed; No windows
- Floor: no post tension or pre-stressed slabs
- All exterior walls are bullet resistant.
- Perimeter bounded by concrete bollards/ planters.
- Shipping and receiving area walled off from collocation areas.
- Earliest possible warning of a potential fire, ensuring the most reliable protection of assets and property.
- The world's most reliable early warning smoke detection system, avoiding the occurrence of nuisance alarms.
Location-specific seismic compliance. Structural systems meet or exceed seismic design requirements of local building codes for lateral seismic design forces. In addition, equipment and nonstructural components, including cabinets, are anchored and braced in accordance with the requirements of the 1997 Uniform Building Code.
Rack systems are secured to the data center floor to prevent tipping over during tremors and earthquakes using a plinth kits.